VCR ventracor limited

more revenue, page-13

1. dma
    4,618 Posts.
    Mumstheword,

This is what I think is going on, I was going to do a bit more investigating, but when I read your post, it added another piece for me and the reason things don,t add up, between VCR and the US Clinicial Register.

Here goes, last night I noticed on the TGA site Ventrassist has been approved, but other paperwork needs to happen, that means the Ventrassist with the Tets technology attached like the Patent I posted has approval.

Now your post from VCR of the 5th April is CORRECT, what is happening with the FDA Clinicial trial paperwork, is just that........... they are officially putting it on the site..........IT WASN,T THERE previously.

I have come across this before, with the FDA, they hide information until it is close to release then publish it to make it official.

What I am thinking is that the new (Trial protocol VCR have been on about, reducing time by 18 months) I think, the Feasibility Trial and the Pivitol (BT) these two trials are going to be counted for the Destination therapy trial and with that sitting there (not recruiting) is just a formality. I have seen the exact same thing with drugs I have been tracking. Doesn,t mean a thing, I watched a drug on the FDA site for twelve months with Not recruiting next to it and it was a red herring.

I also think we are going to get a big Presentation from VCR about all this, when all the different bodies have OK,ed the paperwork, on the OZ Approval and US departments.

Here is this again..............posted by Hazardous, will find the TGA site and post it.

http://clinicaltrials.gov/ct/search?term=ventracor

Cheers dma

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VCR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.