FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Interesting conflicting views from Hot and the O. In recent...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Interesting conflicting views from Hot and the O.

In recent times there has been a lot of public topics and articles, that have been quoted as saying "Subject to government approvals". The other day, out of the blue and surpassing rumours comes the connection with Total and the French government.

Fact 1- Senegal are well aware of the money bank that lay out at sea. As of late new legislations have been drafted, and a rescripting of titles have begun. Worrisome to say the least. An African nation has the potential to pull the rug out from underneath you, and as an outside country involvement, hard work to retrieve it back.

It will either work two ways.

FAR sit in the box seat through it's long term involvement in Senegal oil, and stand on very stable ground with the petroleum industry and the people that matter. Possibly paving way to the French or other desired participation.

The opposite- Are the persons in power behind this late great find more focused now than ever as big oil starts to arrive on it's doorstep(BP). Let the majors arrive and get to production in minimal time and big budgets and start the revenue train.

My question is " Are FAR just farking around and pissing the government off, or do they share a big budget connection with a grand entry?"

The harder you stare at the picture, the more confusing the story becomes. I do recall about 18 months ago when Simon Thompson had his photo taken with Macky Sall. CN had admitted to have never met him. Is the relationship truly that close?

The FAR management team only know the real truth, and close punters do not?

Here's hoping for a fully loaded gun, and not one just filled with blanks. Right now I'll just continue to hold my very precarious position on top of the fence, not wanting too fall and get hurt if I land on the wrong side.

Just waiting for the dog to arrive........ not long now.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.