VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

I just read this of another platform: I think the SP is...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123

I just read this of another platform:

I think the SP is deliberately being pegged. Mel Ashton’s comments were enough for me, “we will need a huge capital injection”.

Maybe, if they promoted the company a bit better we could get those options exercised.

Let’s just hope they don’t dilute the “F” out of us, before we get mining. And let’s hope they chase the government for funding, which would not dilute us.

Shareholders should be ring, question, and demand, “A Please Explain” from AR and the BOD on this. Considering, “Iluka” got government funding of $1.250 billion for their plant. And so did Lynas, but not as much.

Also, what SH need to consider if our resources meets all the criteria of a major discovery and its way bigger than Iluka and Lynas, then why on hell wouldn’t AR and the BOD be knocking on the government’s door for funding.

Overall, I was quite pleased with the feed back with Samso. Let’s hope the same news is replicated on the up coming “ASX announcement”. And not “A Copy and Paste”, otherwise we would know it’s all bollocks.

Again AR should advertise this in the “Financial Review Magazine”. It would attract a larger audience, than just Samso, Proactive and maybe a small audience like this platform.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.