VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Have to give credit where credit is due. I am very pleased at...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123

Have to give credit where credit is due. I am very pleased at the pace by which AR has carried out his second phase of the drill program and “fast tracking”it. Drilling 290 out of the 300 hole drill program is pretty darn good, I say. And what I have heard so far, it is now completed. Great Job AR. Well done.

Now, let’s hope he is once again true to his word and keep constant detailed news flow through the ASX happening. On this point, AR seriously needs to update the company web page and give a more clearer picture of “who and what” VMS is all about. Not just as an Iron-Ore company. He needs to put the latest projects at hand, first.

I also hope he is true to his word when he says he wants to add value to the share price….

To add shareholder value, This is what I believe needs to happen:

1) Constant News Updates.

2)Seek Government Funding. (And don’t settle for chicken feed). (Keep those bastards honest - “Government Bureaucrats.”

3) Sell Riley somewhere within the vicinity of $12 ml to $15 ml.

4) Get Options Exercised.

5) Tell our story to the “Financial Review”. So that all Industry leaders and Government Officials read it.

6) Get our Jorc done as quickly as possible, then extend drilling after this is done. No need for an MRE, if a Jorc is done and in place.

7) Give the market some juicy Mets.
    8) Update on PLC on Iron Duke. (Hurry them up and be on their Tail).

9) Update on CHN and Thor. (Hurry them up as well and be on their Tail).

10) Update from Curtin Uni on “Boron Separation Tests”.

11) DON’T DILUTE THE SHARE REGISTRY.

All these things Andrew have already touched on during his Coffee with Samso. Now, we need his words put into action and relayed directly to shareholders and the market.

If we can sell Riley this will lift our SP, this would then get us closer to exercising our “Options.”

If both were achieved say Riley $15ml and Options $11.5ml this would completely fund all our step out drilling to another 100+ sq kilometres.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 14/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.