VMS 0.00% 2.0¢ venture minerals limited

Just amazing!!!! How using the right “News Media Outlets” can...

1. 2,728 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1123

Just amazing!!!! How using the right “News Media Outlets” can make a huge difference. This is why our SP remains stagnant.

The “Financial Review” just did a story on Lynas and Gina Rhienhart instantly the SP for LYC gos up 5%. Hopefully, the rumours of news later this week and more news next few weeks ends up in “The Financial Review. “

Those who sold down today may end up with a bitter taste in their mouths soon. On a more important note,I just hope the market starts valuing what we have and not our BOD. Considering we have had two new appointments over the past 3 months, that of a “New Director” and “A Senior Geo”, along with the retirement of “Jetter” and soon “Ashton”. This should soon start to reflect in the growing confidence of the BOD.

I would also hope our “BOD” shakes off the shackles from getting easy dilutive loans from the current “Scalpers”.

It is now time to start looking for “Off Take Deals” and “Government Funding”. I'm sure most shareholders would love to see our story told in newspaper such as the “Financial Review”. And I think if you want the top end of town to take notice of us, then this is the out let to use. Every government official reads the “Financial Review” and the “Australian News Paper”.

Also after looking at our registrar,how can anyone take us seriously with over 8000 Share Holders and over 2,300 of them owing less then $100 worth of Share. Owing $500 or less is an unmarketable parcel. Does our “BOD” and “Secretary” do any House Work!!!. Clean it up for F. Sake, this is a disgrace.

You can actually smell what these fools will try and do. They will suggest to all that a “Consolidation”would be the best way to clean it up. Poor excuse for not doing their Jobs. And I'm willing to put money on it that our BOD are all under a “Marketable Parcel”. This way it won't ever effect them if they did a “Consolidation”.

Last edited by posiedon ark: 17/04/24

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add VMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.33M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.1¢ 2.1¢ 2.0¢ $36.82K 1.829M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
17 3869162 1.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.0¢ 337764 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.06pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
2.0¢
  Change
0.000 ( 2.50 %)
Open High Low Volume
2.0¢ 2.1¢ 1.9¢ 1261222
Last updated 15.40pm 03/05/2024 ?
VMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.