AVE 20.0% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

Unfortunately Southoz I have had to listen to every detail about...

1. 735 Posts.
    Unfortunately Southoz I have had to listen to every detail about this company for years, whether I wanted to or not, and the only common denominator as with many other things in life is a repeated failure to convert 'potential' into dollars.

Certainly management must be accountable for the last 10 years of underwhelming achievement and for not seeing the ongoing internal theft issues that raise so many other potential questions in my view. If big pharma saw the potential in POH's offerings, or should I say believed in the potential, I'm of the view they would have acted a long time ago to get in early........yet clearly they did not.

As to the recent sudden decline in the SP I have no idea. I thought it would have been here a long time ago and couldn't for the life of me see how it could be sustained above 5c. I suspect recent and long term shareholders are rightly seeing better value elsewhere and coming up to the end of June I would expect that pattern to continue.

I have never professed to be an expert on anything, but when you look at this company and its long term proven track record in particular, its pretty bloody obvious what it's future will more than likely be....even to me.

Obviously when you analyse every little detail and the ever mentioned potential you want to believe, it must look different.
    Last edited by bumpkin: 24/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(20.0%)
Mkt cap ! $9.507M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $1.366K 455.7K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
60 99145902 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 22467224 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 09/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.