AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

I understand Seller was a fundie who came in on last cap raise...

1. 1,053 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    I understand Seller was a fundie who came in on last cap raise and strategically stayed just below 5% so didn't have to report as substantial - for whatever reason they decided to depart. Probably another great job done by our Chairman attracting exactly who we don't need as investors. Given he is our highest paid board member ever I fail to see how he can pat himself on the back in the Annual Report for a cap raise where he billed the company an extra $80,000 in salary for doing his bloody job and that didn't include all the expenses incurred it was straight extra cash for all that effort he put in. Given part of those expenses were earnt on a jolly to Singapore and as far as I can tell he only visited one client and missed the rest who own approximately 9% of the company he wasn't exactly working hard - perhaps he just needed the air miles or something but pretending he did anything but look after his back pocket means it is time for him to be voted out and Singapore will be certainly voting that way.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.3¢ $230 76.53K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
50 94525533 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21246560 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 24/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.