AVE 0.00% 0.3¢ avecho biotechnology limited

More serious issues than the name change, page-33

1. 5,791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 735
    Southoz, it's hard to argue when we are where we are. Still TPM remains a molecule with unique qualities and shareholders pray that one day it will be recognised for that.
    Like a football team rebuilding, we secured some first round draft picks. Ross Murdoch, Greg Collier and top 10 prospect from the draft camp Peter Lankou. The recruiters look like they failed last draft, but in a shallow draft and at a time of despair it was get who we can to stay afloat.
    It's time to trade Gozlan and I'm not really sure how much Nathan contributes either.
    Gert, has the derm background, so Id be willing to give him one more season before trading him.
    The word is restructure and cost savings are in full swing bringing our spending closer to our revenue.
    Unlike football supporters though we can change teams even after 14 years. I'm giving a chance to this new team, a season or two, to produce. If nothing by then, then nothing ever and so be it.
    I do like what I'm hearing. Apparently Ross M is not afraid of calling a spade and spade.
    Let's start the game.....again.
    Last edited by goldenchook: 25/04/15

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $9.508M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $3.607K 1.445M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
59 102396408 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 21041400 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.