AVE 33.3% 0.2¢ avecho biotechnology limited

The company announced successful oxy-M results in October 2013,...

1. 79 Posts.
    The company announced successful oxy-M results in October 2013, and a lot of patches were used in those trials. NOT EVEN A WHISPER ABOUT OCY-M PATCH PROBLEMS in October 2013, and a lot of shareholders bought into the company on the back of that announcement. Look at the volumes traded if you want to see for yourself. The share price rose to 16c. It is now about one-fifth of that.

I ask the forum whether the company knew about, or ought to have known about, problems with the patches back in October 2013. For example, was there any skin irritation back in October 2013? Has anyone on this forum been able to explain this silence about patch issues satisfactorily? Has the company? These are the types of issues that must be addressed if the company is to rebuild trust and credibility in the market.

Instead, I see posters criticising other posters, far too often. Those of you with excellent research skills and experience in biotechnology can add more value if you direct your concerns at the company for answers, and show a little more respect and tolerance for your fellow posters and different points of view.

All in my opinion, do your own research.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
-0.001(33.3%)
Mkt cap ! $6.338M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.3¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $11.50K 4.335M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
63 101422109 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 20872825 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.