ISS 0.00% 32.5¢ iss group limited

more share price manipulation, page-3

1. 27 Posts.
    buddha3

i was refferring to the acquisition techniques that brokers use to acquire the shares cheaply NOT the fact that the stock was appreciating. get a clue.

this has been going on for a long time and you would know this if you held this stock long which i can assume u havent. read other posts on this thread and ask more knowledgable traders to back this up

brokers try and lower the price by placing large buy and sell orders forcing smaller holders to sell at a discount.

as your other point, this stock didnt used to trade in that volume, i would know because ive held it for well over a year. yes i have read the report and yes it is good

on the contrary i think your making rubbish posts as you didnt even know what i was refferring to, i wasnt trying to downramp this stock at all, in fact i bet i have a larger ISS holding than you - i was in at 18-21c

i have great faith in this company and in its management if you read my orher posts you would realise this evidence which acts in contradiction to what you accuse me of.

simply put.. you misinterpreted my message

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ISS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.