1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

With the right placement it can be solid, Eugene's raises were...

1. 7,161 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 517
    With the right placement it can be solid, Eugene's raises were to parasitic pip traders mostly who stopped any momentum and that was proven...
    for me it just shows what sort of message was told to those investors.... obviously not a long term one....

Not sure who did the last raise but hopefully it is not connected....even though the oldest director is connected.....
    I have seen significant brokers get in and pump speculative stocks many multiples especially with an investment like Loyyal.... so unsure if post news on Emirates they have gotten in or not? Current mgmt have no skin in the game nor vested interest so who the fk knows....its not exactly a high performing company is it.... so what do you expect?

The equation has been a 40% dilution to existing SH for 2-3 quarters running costs for ~ $50K revenue to hold on to a minority stake in a company who isn't moving fast at all. Its bloody expensive and has been bleeding SH dry.....

1c is now a $10M market cap... so looks like anything under 0.007 will be hard to achieve... if you're average is above I'd look to cut your losses or double down as RFN does have a significant investment that should be able to be released..
    Last edited by ryobal: 02/03/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $917.4K
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
39 65539090 0.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.2¢ 19627281 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.28am 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.