1TT 100% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

More shares for mates rates, page-24

1. 2,616 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 332

RECOMMENDATIONS
    Some solid RECOMMENDATIons below

Sathish Jeyakumar

Sathish Jeyakumar Principal Architect - Innovation at Emirates Group IT

It has been a wonderful experience working with Greg and the Loyyal team. He is an expert in finance domain and he has chosen the right technology, blockchain , to marry with the finance domain. Loyyal are more focused on understanding the problem and providing the right solution instead of just focusing on selling. He has spent good time with our business team and various executives and have brought them up to the speed in understanding the evolving blockchain technology. I hope the POC I am working on with him and Loyyal will be a big milestone in loyalty industry.

Simon Taylor sytaylor0@gmail.com

Simon Taylor [email protected]

Having seen and reviewed over 400 companies in the "blockchain" space there are very few that interest me quite like Loyyal. Use cases in banking will take half a decade or more to reach profitability, many outside banking will struggle for adoption and traction with the mainstream.

Loyyal side steps both of these focussing on making B2B loyalty more profitable in three directions. For the consumer with better value rewards for the same miles. For the rewards scheme operator by reducing the cost of operations making the rewards scheme more profitable. For intermediaries by making points more transferable at lower cost without high difficulty integrations.

The potential future forms of value that are not currency are tremendously valueable. Loyalty is an interesting, well funded route into that market.

Safwan Zaheer

Safwan Zaheer

Disruption is not just a single word but Greg et. al. are proving it with Loyyal!

Using rewards and points "same as currency" has long been a pipe dream of many financial services executives and Loyyal's programmable digital platform converts this vision into a reality.

"Imagine boarding your favorite airline and earning miles immediately at the gate and upon arrival use these same points to pay for an Uber ride, Or imagine instantly being credited with points as soon as you check into a hotel and then use these points throughout your stay." These are some of the possibilities enabled by Loyyal.

The team is only getting started ...

... Stay tuned for more disruption!

Ann Camarillo

Ann Camarillo

Greg and the Loyyal team have created something compelling and actionable by using block chain technology to deliver next generation rewards and loyalty programs. The service is operational and its offering the rewards industry what we've all been looking for...instant redemption, flexible program structure, maximum value for all parties. During my 20 years as an executive at MasterCard, I was directly involved in the ongoing evolution of co branding, affinity and rewards both in the U.S. and globally. As I've continued to work in emerging payments, Loyyal has proven their concept and is now generating revenue. Loyyal has the potential to make dramatic global impact and in cooperation w you this can come true!

Thanks for letting me share my thoughts. I'm available for any questions you may have.

Ann J Camarillo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.