1TT 0.00% 0.4¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

If Loyyal is going to be the next big thing, why would you want...

1. 13 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    If Loyyal is going to be the next big thing, why would you want RFN to sell its existing stake in it? Holding on to it is only going to maximize your investment – exiting Loyyal in a hurry is only going to temporarily raise the SP. If a temporary raise to get completely out at close to your buying price is the aim, then wanting to exit Loyyal makes sense.
    I don’t think the team are capable of utilizing any money they come by for anything useful. More acquisitions? Wooboard was a disaster. So far it’s been paying salaries and admin – and nothing even remotely worthwhile has come out of that yet. They talk of product manufacturing – what have they manufactured? Am I missing something?
    If Loyyal is the only good decision made by RFN, I’d sit on it, let the investment grow in value. And try to actually make a product of value that people would want to buy / invest in, rather than constantly talk about how great Loyyal is. RFN is NOT Loyyal. I think RFN need to focus on making their own product valuable.
    On their website, they say “Reffind are revolutionizing how customer loyalty and employee incentives are created, rewarded and managed, using the latest technological innovations and solutions”. I haven’t seen any of that happen. More like revolutionizing how to lose SH money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.882M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.3¢ $697 226.4K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
7 4055610 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 5984051 11
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.