1TT 0.00% 0.2¢ thrive tribe technologies limited

More shares for mates rates, page-37

1. 2,143 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 125
    Way back in the past companies like RFN were used to launch a new business that would catapult it to new heights and add great value to SP... The people behind the company were also smart business people and knew how to market their asset...Buying up millions of shares to get a controlling interest and over time remove the old board that did not fit into the companies change of direction.... This course was much cheaper than seeking listing and much quicker.... I think RFN tried to do that but the BoD lost the plot . became sponges in the company and invested in bad assets which we still carry today except for LOYYAL which after a few years is starting to achieve success.... There are a number of ways in which you can do this .... beside the way I just stated .... Hopefully our new Chairman will come across a suitable asset and introduce it to the company that do`s not need too much developing if any that will see the SP move forward...
    IMO there are not too many of those type of people around these days as there was in the 70` / 80`s that would buy a shell and transform it into a major company.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add 1TT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $1.223M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
29 22019957 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 34153701 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.59am 15/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
1TT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.