BRM 0.00% $2.53 brockman resources limited

Hi Phillip_K, Westcott, and others,Sorry for the delay. I'm just...

1. 521 Posts.
    Hi Phillip_K, Westcott, and others,

Sorry for the delay. I'm just catching up and just found your post from 16:45 this afternoon.

The response I got from BRM to my email of 4 May mentioned that Brockman, as publicly stated in its announcements regarding the Takeovers Panel application, had and continues to have concerns over the make-up of its register and the trading behaviour of its shares and the subsequent take-up of the Wah Nam offer by major off-shore investors.

It went on to say that Brockman is pursuing every possible legal avenue to verifying its concerns and to see that minority shareholders concerns and rights are managed within the regulatory process available to it as an Australian Company. It stated that Brockman is pursuing this activity relentlessly and is in discussion with the regulators regarding those concerns.

I took the phrase 'by major off-shore investors' to refer to those parties identified by Brockman as Wah Nam's associated entities in its submission to the Takeovers Panel, and its concern is that the subsequent rate of takeup of the Wah Nam offer by those same entities confirms Brockman's original assumptions, despite the Panel's rejection of those assumptions at the time.

It seems to me Brockman has every right to say to the Takeovers Panel, 'We knew they were breaking the rules and we predicted this would happen and now it has. Thanks heaps for your support!'

What a bunch of impotent clowns the Takeovers Panel have shown themselves to be!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BRM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.