BMB 0.00% 2.5¢ balamara resources limited

Hi Asterisk,You are not wrong, it's a good and positive...

1. 1,854 Posts.
    Hi Asterisk,

You are not wrong, it's a good and positive announcement even if Mr. Market isn't giving it much credit right now.

I think that Mr. Market is a bit worried about the broker/trader who is playing this stock and manipulating it for their own benefit.

I watched the action yesterday and there is no doubt in my mind that any of the selling has anything to do with any forthcoming news or the latest placement to Mr Yaw.

As for today's announcement, it isn't sexy but it is very positive.

In-fill drilling may sound boring as it doesn't increase the overal tonnage or find any exciting new deposits but it is essential to getting spacing correct and the overall confidence in the project before you can do mine planning.
    This is why last year's drilling programme was so important.

Monty's mine planning was based on 400,000tpa over an initial 10 year mine life which requires 4Mt of ore.The last JORC gave us a 1.3Mt INDICATED resource and these current holes will push that up even more.
    Who knows but we could end up with 2Mt which would be 50% of the required tonnes to start mining and we still have 50% of Visnjica and 100% of Zuta Perla to add through more drilling this year.

The Zinc equivalent at Monty is around 7.5% and going up thanks to the silver credits so potentially (thanks to a very low OPEX) Monty could be a very profitable mine.

In Australia where costs are a lot higher you would need at least 8%-9% Zinc equivalent just to break even but in the Balkans 7%+ makes the mine very profitable.

So in my book, Monty is looking very good.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMB (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.