GGP 0.00% 0.6¢ golden gate petroleum ltd

more spp details released, page-22

1. 141 Posts.
    Agree Sentia. I am taking a neg view on the camerina testing in J#1 with the hope of being pleasantly suprised!

My opinion on the SPP. I am not selling any held stock, and I will be applying for the full amount with the expectation of a scale back. My job makes this decision easy because I cannot trade in and out of stock in a short period anyway.

The likes of the SI's and Tield? I really can't see them dumping this stock at the current prices...it is much more economical to take the profit on the options with a 3 for 4 free issue and ride the discounted share price up on the back of some (hopefully) positive ann. Time will tell, and really patience is the key. We all believe SG is on the ball and works hard. After having a look at the not so good half year report I am happy that a lot of that ties to SG's direction and therefore a lot of one offs. Please correct me if I am wrong.

Enjoy the week - Let's hope we see some news from J#1, otherwise it will be easter and time for chocolate! :-)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GGP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.