Barg - thankyou for those facts. I don't bother with the other...

1. 17,811 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 143
    Barg - thankyou for those facts. I don't bother with the other forums, as the interrelationship of CO2, the oceans, the landmass, the winds, melting of arctic ice and glaciers - the entire water cycle etc. is far too complex for any normal person and casual reader of newspapers to even get a grasp of - a fact, which plays right into the hands of those who continue to profit from CO2 in its many forms - and also enjoy it's many enticements. (which also includes the ordinary person who drives a motor car.)

However, I have become newly appreciative of many things ordinary men do - lately also women - but particularly our brave, untiring fire fighters are totally amazing people - and their professionalism is something I am so proud of when I talk and think 'Australia' - which is lately: 'often.

We live in an amazing country; we need to wake up as a people how amazing it is; we need to become more assertive, more pro-active and more loving of this ancient land into which lucky coincidence has catapulted some white people into dusky men's real estate - they were the real 'keepers'; in other words; we all need to be more caring and truly aware that this is now our home and what needs to be done to keep things the way they are or better.

There are lots of challenges happening this century and some people believe the end of the world is nigh - God's punishment for an unruly humanity, but I don't believe this - have read too much history, have been in one large upheaval myself, have seen too many museum shelves full of old gods and goddesses who once ruled the world and are now coveted curiosities for interior decoration, or languish in museums, to believe in G.d's revenge - we have done enough ourselves to bring this trouble upon our heads - G.d - is distant and like a wise parent, is leaving us to deal with 'the situation' as best we can and if we don't, our fate will be ludicrous extinction.

I wonder who will keep our bodies on museum shelves then?
    and: I congratulate you and appreciate the contact with a former fire fighter!! smile.png
    Taurisk

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.