Hey mate, have my barley that ive let reseed, atm, my girls have...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Hey mate, have my barley that ive let reseed, atm, my girls have taken the tops of but havent pulled the plants out the ground, 20200324_141649.jpg

Bit hard to see but im looking at it and im happy,

I have an alpaca job out in kokeby in the next 4 weeks, the ol fellas wife has cancer so im going to leave him alone and let him contact me,

He has lupins about 20km from my farm so its easy peasy for transport,

I have a couple of tonnes of wheat in my shed from a few years ago, i got it to feed my chooks, not a good idea as i exlpained to noddan,

So ill mix up the barley, and wheat and combine and plant,

Then plant the lupins in the back corner of my farm and then open up next summer for a day at a time as a supplement,

Checked my girls yesterday and they are bagging up (titties) will have new lambs inside the next 4 week's, yay, lol,

We should be getting some decent rain by the 5th of april to get things fired up,

My wish list consists of having access to a B double and a combine harvester,

100 tonnes of barley at $400 a tonne would make me very happy and $200 a lamb would have me running down hay street naked yelling i killed the pig, it was me who killed the pig,

I dont know how the cops would take that, but at least no one would get in my way because they self isolated, lol,

Take care mate, from the ashes the Phoenix rises,

Did i ever mention anything about trump, jesus hes an absolute idiot,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.