Lol, Hey, good to hear that you got a lifeline from gero...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Lol,

Hey, good to hear that you got a lifeline from gero fishermans co,op, now you can get the lobbies back out the water,

I loaded up the boat yesterday ready to head down and throw my pots in, I had some lunch and checked my emails, and bugger me, recfishwest sent me an email saying no go Jase, stay home mate, bugger,,

So had some brekky and checked emails did some reading and thought I better get my generator sorted for tomorrow, I've got 100 angora goats to shear up in gidgiganup out in the paddock,

I ran my generator out of fuel about a week or so ago, fueled it up today and it wouldn't start, oh oh, started checking and found the fuel filter full of dirt and rust particles, cleaned out the filter, waited for it to prime and bang ,

She fired back to life ready for tomorrow morning, lol, yay, distaster averted,

So next job was to fill up a couple of extra garden beds with veggie mix, I want to get the sweet potato runners planted that I got a week ago,

Called into the local garden place, couldn't believe it mate, they've put the price up by 3 times the price, nah she s right, I'll leave it and get some soil from my farm during the week next week,

I'm a bit over the home schooling thing already, lol, my rose is working from home so takes up some of the slack once I've had enough,

Have been walking every morning with my rose and the dogs, we've been eating really well, lol, really well,

Will get myself another lamb for the chiller next week, my family is bloody eating me out of business,

Took some lamb chops down to Mandurah to my ol man last weekend, he rang up and said they were the best lamb chops he's ever had in his life, I guess anything we get for free is always the bloody best thing in life, hahahahahahahahaha now I've got to take some more down to him, he wasn't overly into the eggplants, but that's because he probably doesn't know how to cook it,

Next week I'll head down into hidden valley and see if I can drag something out,

Think I'll Finnish of doing some reading on some up and coming investment ideas and see what movies are on Foxtel,

Gees you talk to much zip, lol,

I'll see if I can get some sunsets from up here on the hill,

Did I ever mention anything to you about pitchforks, and stakes, I'm sure i did,,,,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.