Hello big e Lol, thanks, From what I'm seeing on telly, a lot of...

1. 17,185 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 600
    Hello big e

Lol, thanks,

From what I'm seeing on telly, a lot of people are re inventing themselves, basically because they have too,

I've chosen to eat lollies because if I eat chocolate every day then I would have to join Jenny Craig,

This is the time of the year when I really start to quieten down work wise, I have dribs and drabs of jobs come through,

This is were my savings, my share trading and some dividends come through until I'm back to 7 days a week in August /September,

I won't get anywhere near your divvy return from FMG,

My BPT, IGO, NCM, S2R, LTR, ALK, etc are holding up very well,

I'll be looking forward to my Alice queen kicking some goals next week or the week after that, lol

Just found out today that my kids private school fees will be halved, yay, now that's nice win, lol,

My rose picked up unleaded for her car yesterday at 90 cents and she is working from home 4 days a week,

Atm, we're winning big e, every dollar we can save atm we can put 25 % aside and get ready to buy up some bargains on the market,

Looks like you and me and some others will be relying on our divvies between now and August /September,

Hope your well and your fish are doing well,

Tonight for dinner I've made shepards pie, lamb mince, onion, garlic, carrots, tomato puree, worscheter sauce, peas, beans, black pepper, salt and home grown potatoes, yummo,

Thanks for saying hello,,

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.