Pleasure treasure. I like to know what's happening with you and...

1. 29,737 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1451
    Pleasure treasure. I like to know what's happening with you and come across a few of your posts. All's well here.
    Doing it with one leg in the air as they say in the classics.

I had my flu shot yesterday. Don't need a repeat of last year thanks.

Still struggling to get the water clarity in the pond - big effort with chemicals etc plus empty some of it onto lawn and
    do the top with fresh etc. Fish don't like change and it has to be done slowly.

Replaced my water tank and just in time. Great to see some rain and some farmers at last getting some relief.

I live in an area with a high COVID-19 count so am extra careful - to the letter box and back for me for about at least
    the next few weeks. Sis down on Mornington Peninsular - another high area thanks to the rich who skied in Aspen.

Dividend puts some style to my life LOL and gave a quid to Animals Australia today. Kidding they weren't grateful
    because they are not tax deductible unfortunately. We briefly discussed wet market in China too.
    Clever sods send me quarterly updates and it works. LOL

I put a decent quid in oversubscribing to my little spec. ADO in a rights issue. 3 years on options too. Finger crossed
    but a good sign when those in the know put big bucks in too.

Best not write a book and I haven't a photo. LOL Sorry about that. LOL

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.