JKA 0.00% 0.3¢ jacka resources limited

its plain as day what is happening. remember those days when the...

1. 2,631 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    its plain as day what is happening. remember those days when the price was below 20c and seemed to be 'managed'? we were all talking about the options expiry and how those groups with large resources and/or holdings likely had strategies to secure them a big position off market at low prices to offload to us numptys before the drill?

well all this takeover and dilution is really messing with their plan. its all about price and dilution, well, it really spoils trading plans.

they know that the drill will be a dud. all they care about is having a sizable market to offload their converted options and bot-acquired 18c shares into.

as a sideliner, i'm enjoying watching it unfold. i hope things work out for small holders and the company. i bet we'll see a string or two of low volume up days followed by some really high volume "distribution" days ahead, thats all i can say! i think some large holders may have a whole pile of TPT stock that they consider more like just TP and don't really want to be holding any more.

speaking of big high volume days ahead of drills...far out i feel like i've seen this before recently somewhere.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add JKA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.