UNS 0.00% 0.5¢ unilife corporation

Steve... you posted..."I am not impressed as a shareholder at...

1. 2,428 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    Steve... you posted...

"I am not impressed as a shareholder at not knowing what is going on and where they company is"

To be fair, a the company has kept us informed. They have told us they are about to sign major contracts. After a delay they confirmed it is just that; a delay.

So without pre-occupying themselves with superfluous releases they have let their last market comments stand and they seem to be getting on with what they need to...more contracts.

Their throw away line about not being a one trick pony and having multiple irons in the fire. I think if that is their corporate policy then I like that focus.

But, very few companies land a life changing deal that makes them a billion dollar company in a 12-18 month window.

I feel any upcoming news will all be part of a 2-5 year expansion of supply capacity. If we are lucky it will be clearly mapped out with fixed revenue through milestones. More than likely it will just go back into the blackhole of biologics that are supported in their early years and run a high risk of falling over for whatever reason.

So Unifill really needs to shape up quick smart and show a 3 year plan on singularly making the company cash flow positive. Then if any of the other drug/platform combinations get up its all cream.

Its not a given. I am very respectful of those that still think the road is clear and reasonably assured. At August 2013 I have cold feet and still see more risk than I ever anticipated when I got on board all those years ago.

So like others keen to read any upcoming news and will carefuly review whether it changes my outlook. Otherwise I think the money I have in the company would be far better of paying off property.

I will be the first to applaud management if they land deals this year that will mean 200+ million revenue by end of 2015. I think that will be an amazing result and I think the reality is the real number will likely be half of that and quite the possibility a lot less.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.