BML 1.08% 9.2¢ boab metals limited

What I kept reminding myself of when the share price kept...

1. 89 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 38
    What I kept reminding myself of when the share price kept bobbing up and down the last 2 years even when I was staring down a 70% loss:

1) Milestones are tracking to the plan that's been laid out
    2) OPFS coming
    3) DFS to start after that
    4) Financiers engaged to secure development funding package
    5) History of drilling success and upside with further drilling in Q3
    6) 25% joint venture partner (biggest lead smelting and silver producer in China)
    7) Silver is pure credits bonus, don't forget it's also a lead and zinc bread and butter mine too
    8) Resource starting at shallow depths of 20m
    9) Doable capex with just 16 month payback period
    10) All environmental approvals in place
    11) It's in Aus where the gov can't just confiscate your stuff coz they feel like it and in a state that's arguably the most pro-mining state in aus

And that's before they even explore their new adjacent tenement.

The day to day volatility is just noise. Focus on the end game and keep your eye on the prize which is a mine up and running generating profits and dividends the size of your buy in price. The share price will follow the profits.

As I was down 70% on PMY in March, I remembered how things played out when I was down 50% on my Apple shares 5 years ago and 50% down on my Tesla shares 1 year ago. Now they're all 700% in the green. In Apple's case, not only is it green, I'm getting 10% dividends a year for a stock that pays out a minuscule dividend yield.

Sure, nothing is a sure bet but you can certainly stack things in your favour as much as possible by crunching the numbers, be objective, is the project on schedule, cut through the noise and be PATIENT
    Last edited by Butters18: 12/08/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
9.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $21.47M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.2¢ 9.2¢ 9.2¢ $9.2K 100K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 20000 9.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.5¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.