BML 3.26% 8.9¢ boab metals limited

More than 10X (TEN Times) Current Share Price, page-245

1. 135 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 109
    I'm going to add my 0.001 (cent) to this discussion and hopefully provide another perspective (PMY Joke):

Firstly: I have sold my shares. Why?

Here are my reasons:
    1. Look at the previous years buying and selling. There is a clear evidence of pumping & dumping. While it's a little earlier then I expected this year (12 months).
    2. There is a clear ramp on the stock. While it's great to feel smart when prices are high and depressed when stocks are low, this is triggering those pesky dopamine emotions. You feel good. But I have been fooled over and over again by this.
    3. What is PMY actual valued at? Not future value. Actual value. $0.01c.
    4. We are still in a pandemic; public confidence in the economy is low. This is the perfect time to buy (when prices are low).
    5. PMY is not going to be profitable for the next year or two. Only and only when they get finance approval and the mine is being constructed the price will rise.

While I believe that PMY will be a successful, I do believe that the price will collapse within the next few weeks\ months and be trading back at 0.006/0.005.

That's my bet. If I'm wrong, I will lose hundreds of thousands of dollars. If I'm right, I will make more.
    Last edited by MaxPower443: 27/06/20

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BML (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
8.9¢
Change
-0.003(3.26%)
Mkt cap ! $20.77M
Open High Low Value Volume
9.0¢ 9.0¢ 8.9¢ $6.667K 74.31K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 89158 8.9¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
9.0¢ 15642 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BML (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.