FLC 2.04% 10.0¢ fluence corporation limited

Dear fellow Shareholders, this is my very first post on HC and...

1. 10 Posts.
    Dear fellow Shareholders,

this is my very first post on HC and EMC was my very first stock I ever bought.

I knew almost nothing about stock trading but since I happen to be a biochemical engineer I understood Emefcy is THE thing and I bought EMC with most of my private savings in the low 30ies, topped with the rest I had left up at 52c in April, then borrowed money from my sister to buy even more at 46c in May. Everybody except Charly was thinking I was going crazy. Maybe they were right but I do not intend to sell one single share before mid 2017. Rather later.

At the time I started trading I knew near to nothing about it. Meanwhile I read and learned a bit about it. Simple terms like volume, support, resistance, tight held stock, trading halt, cash raise, etc. were completely new to me but it all sounded very intersting to me. (Economy reminds me of my courses on quantum mechanics at university: unpredictable, yet it follows certain rules.)

I would like to thank all of the great people in this forum sharing their thoughts, asking and answering interesting questions, helping each other with doing their own research.

THANK YOU!!!

I am now at the point where I feel to share my thoughts on the central product of Emefcy: Water.

During my research I read things like "Blue Gold" or "The Oil of the 21st century" etc.

These are nice, fancy metaphors and help to understand how valuable water is, but in my opinion water is much more:

Everybody and his grandmother knows that a cup of gold is worth nothing without a cool beverage to drink from it. You can´t grow food on gold, neither drink it. (I heard some people eat gold to show others how rich they are but it is not very nutricious.)

Fewer people are aware that a fueled Porsche is worth nothing when the golf course you are driving to lies in drought.

Water is the most necessary ingridient for Life in general (as we know it*):

There is plenty of Life without oxygen, some even without sunlight, but:

No water = No Life.

*) The NASA/Institute for Astrobiology is seeking for alien life mostly by searching for extraterrestrial water. A bit of the research though is about life in liquid methane. Very interesting field but completely off topic.​

You dont have to be to be mathmatician or pessimist to understand that exponential growing global population and decreasing fresh water reserves due to pollution and global warming will lead to severe problems. I live in a small coutry, blessed with a lot of rain and mountains accumulating the water. I talked to people here about the global water shortage and some said things I learned at school in the early 1990ies: "It will happen."

Well, I told them to just make a google picture search on "california water crisis" and you will know it is happening right now. Actually it started there 5 years ago and rich, glamorous California (!) is desperate for water! The US State to which everybody wanted to go a few decades ago, when there was enough rain to pick some flowers from anywhere just to put them in your hair.... Today it suffers an exodus and exposes huge writings on walls saying: "Pray for Water!" ... people seem to become religious when they are thirsty.

Well, the good news is:

The Promised Land sent a Prophet and her name is Emefcy.

Not only She will bring water to the thirsty.

Not only She will clean up (some of) the mess other industries made.

Not only She will make us shareholders rich (or those who already been rich before: richer)

Recycling Water is more than recycling Gold, (which may be good business for Apple Inc. and some other smarties.)

Efficient water recycling is essential for the survival of entire mankind.

Thanks to all scientists and economists/investors to let this desperate dream become truth. It´s about time.

And thanks for reading

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
10.0¢
Change
0.002(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $108.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
10.0¢ 10.0¢ 10.0¢ $2.217K 22.16K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 29480 10.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
10.5¢ 34316 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.02am 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.