FLC 0.00% 8.9¢ fluence corporation limited

More than Gold and Oil, page-33

1. 10 Posts.
    Wow! I didnt expect so much feedback in such short time! Thanx a lot!
    There are some things I want to say about the discussion on risk and diversification. I am honesetly happy and thankful for the concerns about my private wealth. I am aware that there is no such thing as a zero risk investment and I didnt borrow more than I can pay back from my job income in a couple of months.
    And what I maybe should have mentioned is that I am in the lucky position to own an expensive appartement (currently worth about 10x the cash i invested in EMC) in which I do NOT live in. I see this as my security, my "gold stock". Of course I am aware of real estate bubbles etc. but the appartment is in a very high standard European city where demand is growing slowly but constantly for decades and space is very limited. So dont worry, I will not be forced to live under the brigde if EMC crashes, for whatever unexpected reason...
    And I know unexpected things happen all the time. I didn´t expect Brexit to happen and I dont think anybody knows if it had real influence on the EMC SP but as the first panic started here, it put a smile on my european face as I realised that most of my money is invested in AUD as the EUR drops....

I can think of many (unlikely but realistic) scenarios in which EMC could fail. More experienced investors probably know many more.
    But I can´t think of ONE reason why the demand for fresh water should not increase.

Enjoy your weekend
    Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.