One thing rising fast is the volume of my laughter whenever I...

1. 177 Posts.
    One thing rising fast is the volume of my laughter whenever I speak to a property investor who is still adamant that they're on the right path to 'financial freedom'.

There seems to be a few remaining property investors out there who are still convincing themselves that their investment property they purchased in the last decade will be the golden egg in their financial lives.

But chat further with a property investor and you will see that these people are nervous and getting frustrated with the outcome of their ‘astute investment’. And still surviving by the skin of their teeth, their gritty determination and fake over-confidence should be mocked and laughed at, because it's truely hilarious.

Unfortunately for current property investors, it doesn’t matter how many times they read ‘Rich Dad Poor Dad’, it doesn’t matter how many slick ‘Get Rich Through Property’ seminars they attend, it doesn’t matter how much they pray at night – this won’t make house prices rise.

They honestly thought they were doing something different to the crowd and 'setting themselves up' by purchasing a rental property. Most property investors don’t like hearing it, but real money isn’t made by investing in residential property at prices that anyone can pay for – that’s just pure middle class mentality. These poor people need some real exposure on how the wealthy make money, and it isn’t via buying and holding residential property.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.