HDR hardman resources limited

Pokerboy - hang in there. I had been a fan of HDR since it was...

1. 24 Posts.

Pokerboy - hang in there. I had been a fan of HDR since it was seven cents but virtually emptied out my holdings just before Chinguetti -1. After Courbine I have again significantly increased my stake but at a much higher cost.

I think basically you have to brace yourself before each well goes down a potential price correction of 20- 30% after dilling, just to cater for the traders. It doesn't make economic sense because over the long term, each well should not possibly have such a big impact on share price. But given that HDR is still a specutive play, price falls and gyrations are inevitable. This may happen notwithstanding a good drill result, as BANDA undoutedtly is.

I may again reduce my stake just before Thon goes down but if my stomach can handle it, I will stick with it or at least have a 'core holding' which is untouched. BANDA has given me a lot of confidence that Mauritania would be a winner. You just have to be there when it finally happens, this may take a couple of years. But a potential 200-300% return is what I'm after.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add HDR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.