PLT 0.72% 69.0¢ plenti group limited

Hi all,Any one made the call yet??Any way here are some more...

1. 406 Posts.
    Hi all,
    Any one made the call yet??

Any way here are some more thoughts on how big this Co might get if all goes well. Below is a paragraph from Genera's announcement on the collaboration.
    The key word I only glanced over when I first read it is 'Chlamydia'.

....""Aside from PapType, Genera is developing products for other sexually transmitted diseases, including Chlamydia and gonorrhoea, which it plans to launch globally in the next 12-24 months. “However, we’ll also be looking to build upon our partnership with Polartechnics, to place these and other Genera tests onto the Cerviscreen test menu,” added Mr Careri.""....

Chlamydia is a major cause of infertility in women. An estimated 2 million plus women in the US carry the disease, half of whom may go undiagnosed as it has almost no symptoms. It is easily passed between sexual partners and silently reeks havoc on the reproductive system. To effectively protect against the damage the disease causes would require regular testing. And much more regular testing than the 5 years recommended for HPV. Tests already exist but not as easily administered as Cerviscreen.

Kaa Ching Kaa Ching goes the cash register.
    What was I thinking they'd be crazy to sell this little earner.

TTH, as to fathers day... my seventeen year old didn't even remember fathers day, my wife is eating room service breakfasts in swanky hotels in NY and London for ten days leaving me with the 18 month old all by my lonesome.
    So I envy you your breakfast and presents.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
69.0¢
Change
-0.005(0.72%)
Mkt cap ! $120.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
69.0¢ 69.0¢ 69.0¢ $5.118K 7.417K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 2871 68.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
69.5¢ 90 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 10/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PLT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.