PLT 4.00% 72.0¢ plenti group limited

lemas.I hope that cash register is well oiled!!TruScreen = BIG...

1. 3,548 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 152
    lemas.
    I hope that cash register is well oiled!!
    TruScreen = BIG $$
    CerviSceen = Reasonably BIG $$
    Mediscan = Small $$ at the moment but when you read Ben's last update report, I think it may have the potential to surprise. It will basically become a have to have add on accessory.
    R&D are currently developing a digital Data link between 'MediScreen' and 'TruScreen'.
    This will allow MediScreen Kestrel to be sold to many of the TruScreen users, who are moving to a digital medical recording system to support patient call back screening.
    This market could be a lot bigger than originally thought.
    I imagine if a woman moved to another area all her records could be transferred to her new medical provider.
    Therefore not Big like TruScreen, but definitely nothing to be sneezed at. Just another simple little add on accessory.
    I can see massive potential with these products over the next few years and whose to say now that PLT are on a roll that R&D don't design a few more things.
    Lemas, have you robbed your piggy bank to buy some more, or are you going to sit tight with what you have?
    If all goes to plan I can see substantial year on year growth for quite a few years, providing we don't get any major production problems...which I hope have all been properly sorted.
    So as I said before lemas you better make sure your cash register is well oiled.
    Where's anoir at the moment or is she still recovering from Her Op.
    I see we are now going through at 13c....Things are starting to head in the right direction...I'm very tempted to buy some more.
    Regards Dabru

DYOR,

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PLT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.