EER 0.00% 3.6¢ east energy resources limited

Appreciate what you are saying Mutty.Similar geography to...

1. 817 Posts.
    Appreciate what you are saying Mutty.

Similar geography to neighbouring BND with similar tonnage, yes at a greater stage of development ? acknowledged, but it is valued at 900m. That is a whopping (900/66 = 14) 1400% larger MC for what could well be a similar sized resource based on only 15% of EER?s tenements being actively drilled and reported on (and that?s not being overly optimistic imho)

I don?t see the remoteness as an issue currently, especially if we as you say, 2 yrs from production with infrastructure projects in the pipeline.

Instead of trying to complicate the valuation infinitely by applying discounts at every stage of the project I have been using a single discount. I do this because it is likely to contain a lower margin of error and its easier to be conservative (and I don?t have to try and spend an afternoon figuring it out).

Sorry if you find it boring but if you have a better way of valuing EER Id be keen to hear. I think as others have said, extrapolating the entire thing can be over optimistic (check giddyup) or make us look like a p & d stock which EER is not.

At the end of the day the market has ?spoken? - I think they?re singing the wrong tune thats all.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.