BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

More to come..., page-104

1. 4,793 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 90
    At least The reputation of BAL in Australia stock market is damaged by BAL Managemnt....

It does take time to rebuild confidances for investors, even traders....

Who prefer to buy and hold BAL while the opening of next day is always lower than the closing of previous day and today's closing is even lower than today's opening, the things getting worse because people's inner moral diminished day by day by the relentless selling.....

BAL is becoming deep pockets games which they can manipulating and playing, not retailers....

Sp will settle one day hopefully with positive news and really hope it is sooner than later...

I personally thinking middle or higher 3 could be the price target big boys aiming so whoever fall in the trap from $10 or $8 could average down a bit and hold....

Bottom line is BAL no Debt which is really good so it won't go bankrupt so more chance of recover and fight back....

Not holding BAL but felt the pain for many BALers coz I made Big huge loss also but you should never loss your hope and you still have plenty chances to get back what you have lost...

Be strong and cheer up....
    Last edited by xindongzuitaohua: 13/01/17

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.