BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

More to come..., page-107

1. 213 Posts.
    Former holder (sold Wednesday) here - I think the SP is stabilising already. The loses of Wed/Thurs tapered somewhat today (Friday). I hope that this company recovers, even if just to have an organic alternative still on the shelves. It's true, Laura McBain appears to have mentally "checked out" once she profited from her shares - but it doesn't the company is totally screwed either. It appears there are some serious people in management that want to recover from this, even if it's for their own benefit (e.g. holders) - but this benefits the longs who have lost heavily over the December/January period too. I'm staying vigilant, as I do want to buy in this stock again - as I do believe in the company but I'd need to scrutinise the future reports a lot more than I did previously. The fact that they released the update and then immediately lifted the suspension was a bit dirty in my opinion. Didn't really give us a solid chance to understanding before trading started. Particularly worrying was the cash down to $1m from $30 or so. I guess I panic sold in the end, but I'm glad I got out at mid 5's.

Optimism is hard to find at the moment, but having this stock recover would make me happy - for the fellow investors here that made losses. My loss, is my loss - and it was small, but it was a good lesson never to over-leverage in any one stock. It was wake up call likened to good slap on the cheek rather than nasty kick in the chops.

Hoping for the brave holders!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.