BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

More to come..., page-13

1. 3,627 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 306
    his appointment I think is sad.

the problems before bal are not the result of actions in the last week or two weeks or even month. it has taken many months to achieve this extent of cock ups. they have nigh 12 months inventory on hand!

and to cock it up as much as they have must have been a team effort. the board are complicit and I'm looking forward how they might salvage any credibility out of all this. he was COO I think and so it is impossible to imagine he was not aware of the train crash ahead.

my concern is that sacking people is more about saving face than getting at the real problem. a diligent board charged with overseeing a $1bn plus organisation doesn't sack all and sundry standing around without a considered plan ahead. the decisions at best look childish and conceivably, the product of something not much more than a personality clash. the sequence of decisions and delivery look very very very unprofessional.

i feel for the mums and dads and i'll bet there were plenty. but i don;t think the pain has stopped yet.

and any crap about takeover is crap ... an astute company will just wait for the receivers. the damage ahead for the brand is I think yet another train crash!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.