BAL 0.00% $13.23 bellamy's australia limited

More to come..., page-93

1. 87 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Whilst I do hold a small parcel of these shares, I am definitely not a fanatic or wildly optimistic of the future of the company. However I would make some points.

1. Stock at hand will last 2-3 YEARS. This is baby formula, in the form of powder, people buy it and generally use within a month or so (excepting any retail stockpiling for later resale etc). It is not "old" or unsellable after 6 months.

2. Comments such as will be out of money by the weekend are just ridiculous. "It only has 1 million in cash." The company has NO net net borrowings and a very healthy line of credit. Check the ASX listings- very, very few companies have no net borrowings.

3. These share market ructions are of NO concern to parents here or in China or anywhere else. LOL 90% of mothers have no idea about "BAL" or the "ASX" or the "replaced chairperson" - they simply want a quality baby food that is not contaminated.The brand is not "trashed." It continues to supply a quality product that is in increasing demand (especially in China).

4. BAL has managed to change the take or pay aspects of it's suppliers contract. It can now sit back, curtail production and slowly move product to establish a more reasonable inventory- say 2 months supply. All the time the money rolls in and the marginal costs of "production" stay fixed at a lower level.

No idea of the future, but this is no SGH (1 Billion dollars Debt), or DSE (product no one wants).

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BAL (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.