SMM 0.00% 0.4¢ somerset minerals limited

I've been a share holder for over a year now and I was hoping...

1. 3 Posts.
    I've been a share holder for over a year now and I was hoping anyone could explain the three bids that continually appear every day for our company.
    Otherwise I would like to suggest the following for the company which would make it a better trading proposition on the ASX for current or potential investors without looking at a stagnant share price controlled by what appears
    one bidder.
    I would suggest something like making a four for one share issue at say 15 cents creating 880 millions shares worth 132 million dollars for the uranium projects in Queensland and created more tradable shares for potential investors. (e.g.the % interests of the large shareholders would not be affected and those smaller shareholders who are left would have the option of selling part of their new shares in a hopefully more competitive market.)
    I believe this company will have a great future but it requires more shares on the ASX to become a investment option and not just a company that is listed on the exchange that appears to be there under sufferance.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SMM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $4.123M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
20 6178578 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 2443631 4
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 06/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SMM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.