PDN 0.07% $13.99 paladin energy ltd

scientistIF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT i AM SAYING THEN YOU SHOULD...

1. al1
    2,005 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 31
    scientist

IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT i AM SAYING THEN YOU SHOULD PROTEST...

AS FOR ANYMORE POSTING ...FORGET IT ...THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PROTECTING INVESTORS... IN MY OPINION.
    [email protected]

well the censorship on hotcopper which is at the discretion of individual moderators makes its impossible to provide investors with accurate and impartial information.

I have received no complaints from iress and will be in contact with them on this matter as I feel they will not disapprove of showing how informative and helpful using screen shots of their software is to traders.

I feel this action taken by the moderator is at the instigation of a poster whose motivation is questionable..and should be a concern to all posters

many post charts using software that is copyright protected...
    guess ill be suspended for my freedom of expression on this one DARE TO OPPOSE THE AUTHORITY....TOO BAD.....I HAVE RIGHTS AND A NO BODY HIDING BEHIND A SCREEN IN A DARKENED ROOM WILL TAKE AWAY MY RIGHTS.....ITS NOT CHINA ITS AUSTRALIA...STAND UP FOR AUSTRALIAN FREEDOM OF EXPRESSION.

ps..go back and have a look at the posts made by the poster who complained .....lacked any content ....and had a pattern of changing sentiment....had an absence from 10.06.09 till 05/10/11.....suddenly re-appears after 2 years on the pdn thread.

many post cartoon images that are copyright protected.

many post articles in FULL adding hyperlinks to prove they are authentic. also copyright protected

delete all these and there goes about 20% of all posts.....

Where will this end...

WHAT NO RIGHT TO HAVE AN OPINION....
    No freedom of expression
    WHAT NO FREE PRESS AS HAS BEEN UPHELD BY THE HIGH COURT
    AS BEING INFERRED BY THE CONSTITUTION...

That ruling did not solely apply to the PRESS...it applies to all citizens of Australia.

It appears some forums feel free to make rules up as they go disregarding the original purpose of forums and the internet....FREE EXPRESSION... and in this instance TO ENABLE PEOPLE to see questionable trading activities.....

Now its WRONG TO show just how corrupt the trading in the market is.....this is about peoples LIFE'S SAVINGS......THE SCREEN SHOTS are showing without question QUESTIONABLE TRADING ACTIVITY....JUST WHOSE VESTED QUESTIONABLE TRADING INTERESTS AM I THREATENING BY THESE ACTION....

Questionable as the screen shots have exposed systematic manipulative trading in pdn to the detriment of traders/investors.
    The impartiality of some people has to now be in question...and their fitness to make judgement calls without the backing of any complaints from the company falls into the the arena of BIG BROTHER CENSORSHIP......

IF YOU BELIEVE IN WHAT i AM SAYING THEN YOU SHOULD PROTEST...

AS FOR ANYMORE POSTING ...FORGET IT ...THIS FORUM IS NO LONGER INTERESTED IN PROTECTING INVESTORS... IN MY OPINION.
    [email protected]

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PDN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.