more trouble for the global warmers, page-15

1. 12,609 Posts.
    zzedzz, you say "What is the big deal about glaciers? They have waxed and waned forever?"

You then go on about what happened 5000 years ago, what might happen in 100 years time etc.....

Do you seriously NOT think that world climate experts have considered this blatantly bloody obvious stuff that you write here?? Seriously???

What they are suggesting is that the acceleration in these happenings in recent years is a major concern. Of course they've considered such basic drivel as you so brilliantly offer here......lol.

I too have doubts about AGW, but what is blatantly obvious to me, is that when I see the desperate rubbish that is thrown up (vomited might be a better word....lol) by HC Climate Experts, is so ridiculously obvious that the agenda can only be purely political. After all, the correlation between sceptics and coalition voters is there for all of us to see....even though their leader is a born again subscriber to AGW!! Wellllllll..... he was yesterday I think?? Today might be another matter of course.....lol.

After all, what else could possibly drive such silly rot??

Please relax chappys. Scientists aren't out to get you.....lol. They are simply warning of the possible consequences of what the data that they have accumulated does suggest.

For all they know, the sun may disappear tomorrow, although history would suggest it probably won't. For all they know, the world might disintegrate into one massive earthquake in the next ten minutes, but that's beyond their control, and history suggests that won't happen.

What historical data does suggest, is that climate change is being accelerated.

It's not a left wing conspiracy....lol....but there again, even that stance by CLimate Change Expert Nick Minchin is typically indicative of just how purile the thinking of some of these sceptics is.

Yesterday, I ran into an old National Party supporter that I've known for years.....not a real bright chap I can assure you. He was telling me how climate change was a hoax. I asked him why he thought so. His ingenius answer was yet another revelation to those of us, like world climate experts, who never realised....."Plants love carbon dioxide."

Naturally I informed him that he should send that bright spark of human reasoning off to the IPCC. It could be the answer we've all be waiting for. Shheeesshh.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.