TZL 4.00% 2.4¢ tz limited

more upside near term

1. 16,278 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 402
    People may be thinking TZL spiked yesterday and may now fade. Think again. Last week after the Speculator article on the Monday/Tuesday TZ took off on the Wednesday and went higher as the week went on. With this week's follow up article by the Speculator detailing a potentially significant bus seat-belt fastening deal (as yet unannounced to ASX) and yesterday's announcments of new significant deals in the aerospace and automotive sectors ... its entirely possible that TZ may do the same as last week and keep rising towards the week end (with profot-taking pull-backs along the way). Yesterday it went too far too fast .. in fact the move from $6.00 to over $7.00 in the morning rush happened with only 24,ooo shares changing hands as punters bought at any price (there were so few on offer).

The well informed in fact expect a steady climb all the way to the NASDAQ listing! I have to say that TZ is well and truely making up for lost time and is now exceeding my expectations in terms of sales, agreements and share price mementum.

Well done to the TZ team!

H

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TZL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.4¢
Change
-0.001(4.00%)
Mkt cap ! $6.157M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.4¢ 2.4¢ 2.4¢ $2.959K 123.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 16696 2.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 112869 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.32am 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TZL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.