ERH 0.00% 2.9¢ eromanga hydrocarbons limited

The ship is extremely tight, not likely to be an insider apart...

1. 336 Posts.
    The ship is extremely tight, not likely to be an insider apart from it being illegal.

This is someone who doesn't understand the recent cryptic announcements and is not willing to wait for the final flow rate testing on the second interval. Or testing of the last interval where confidence is highest.

They are pressure testing the resevoir and flow rate testing as we speak and I suspect that this will be completed either today or tomorrow.

I would expect to hear from the company before next week's update.

If this is in fact turning out to have similarities to 330, then we are hopefully going to get a flow rate once the testing is complete. Worth reading the 330 announcements leading into the "producer" announcement.

Worth remembering that at 330 they were hoping for 2.8m barrels and turned out to be 7m. If they were expecting 5.4m from 430, we may get many multiples of this for a very long period of time. Flow rates for the next 40+ years.

Sounds highly likely.

The numbers stack up as far as I'm concerned, the market will eventually have to warm to this stock when the cash is pouring in.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ERH (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.