RTM reefton mining nl

Has anyone thought to contact the UK broker that took the recent...

1. 122 Posts.
    Has anyone thought to contact the UK broker that took the recent placement and ask them for their spin on all this?

Also I seem to recall that in a past report the company suggested it would have an infered resource for the Skeleton Coast Diamond Project in the 3rd quarter. If they are on target for that we could expect some news on this shortly? Any opinions on this?

As for the license for atomic fuels, I hope thay appeal the decision made by the MME. I guess I am assuming they can.. any thoughts?

On a final note I want to carefully point out that there is a lot of acid comments on hotcopper from people who seem to lack tact, and not just in rtm but many other stocks.

The main reason I stopped entering Hotcopper 4 years ago was the nastiness between members.

Guys I am not picking on anyone or being pointed in any direction, but your sharing a common fellowship of traders and investors here and it would be nice to see some professionalism in the posts and not narking and pouting and " told ya so's".

If your brother falls down pick him up, dust him off and help ease his pain. Be kind to those around you and expect kindness back. Is there any point to making a hurting person hurt some more with acid coments?? just my thoughts,
    Gods Richest Blessings to you all,
    Geoff

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.