RTM reefton mining nl

Hi Boss,You're one of the better posters out there. I'm...

1. 143 Posts.
    Hi Boss,

You're one of the better posters out there. I'm generally on Sharescene anyway, better input, though the moderators are unjustly biased towards some members.

I liked your comments the other day as well.

Basically believe the MME will feign ignorance for the time being. It's a serious blow, extremely wrongful if not rude of the MME to do so.

Legal action can be sanctioned, appeal can be made, however the entirety of the decision is still left at the discretion of the Commissioner, unfortunately.

It was a political decision. Some Namibian residents whom I've established relationships with over the last 3 months from research have indicated to me that the John Grobler article has had some serious impact on the company - ie. People believe the content of that article.

All logic leads to having the MME requesting a meeting to reappeal the decision.

Bradley can and should reveal the drill-assay results as soon as possible to politically crack down on the MME's unjust decision. If the drill results are brilliant, then MME looks incredibly dodgy, if drill results are shocking, then we just lose.

Either way, GSN reports 300g/T of U at Hakskeen anyway, so I'm counting on some sort of positive result.

Problem is Reefton's terrible with politics. People stepping down on the wrong time, announcements made without due thought and terrible public relations.

Just hold for a little while. Watch the media sympathise for Reefton's cause, and generally the tide will turn.

The company have filed all the proper paperwork - it was all good and legit, so no problems there. Fully complied with the mining act.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RTM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.