BLV 0.00% 1.6¢ blossomvale holdings ltd

the following is a recent rant i had responding to mqc's...

1. 3,331 Posts.
    the following is a recent rant i had responding to mqc's annoyance at the disinterest in mrm. i thought id share it with you here.

mqc - give up on it - as ive learnt with nms, the mob either dont understand, cant comprehend, or are blissfully ignorant of the O&G services industry.

whether its becos it doesnt have its own segment within the asx lists, whether its becos stocks like mrm are maybe transport, maybe oil n gas, whether its becos folks just dont get engineering, and the fact that whatever they have learnt from a textbook or a dumb analysts report just doesnt apply when it comes to this sector.

eg. oil down, must be bad for mrm - wrong.
    the oil price is irrelevant - mrm's boats are getting leased cos the big oil world doesnt give a damn about today, or tomorrow - it cares about 10 + years from now, and how it can plunder resources then. to do that, it has to do the work now, and that means leasing mrm's boats.

its gonna take year on year of positive, dividend producing annual reports before the general filth realise what this sector means, and how much can be made.

one point worth making - have a look at CLO & WOR - once proud mining services companies - trucks n stuff - now they have basically abandoned that sector - not cos its going to the wall, but becos they see the bigger growth & potential of offshore O&G.

in the meantime we have to sit and wait - not for the sector to boom (cos it already is) but for the filth to wake up to that fact.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLV (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.