SFG 33.3% 0.4¢ seafarms group limited

Was Fortescue a speculative penny dreadful? That company on a...

1. 2,164 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 563
    Was Fortescue a speculative penny dreadful? That company on a lie from Twiggy that he had backing from
    the Chinese is now a $70bn behemoth and the 4th largest listed company on the asx.

NAÏF has funded via a loan Sheffield Resources which is a mineral sands miner.

NAIF funded a potash hopeful up to $400m in WA as well.

I have a feeling Buru has applied for a NAIF Loan for a Solar gas hybrid to power Sheffield resources and the Wyndham / Broome area, I also feel they are on a similar timeline for approval as SFG but that is just a hunch.

What pray tell is any different about Seafarms if anything it's better it's a renewable resource it's right bang up in Darwin and Kununurra. The project scope is huge and it'll employ a lot of indigenous people for three times as long and three times the work force of any mine.

I really don't mind if private industry funds the project but sometimes the government gets involved because it's a major project of national interest to drive the project forward and I think it fits the criteria of exactly what NAIF was setup to do. Albeit obviously it's not straight forward or it would've happened already.

In any event they've funded a barramundi farm for humpty doo so they will fund aquaculture. I'd be surprised when the finance finally get announced if NAIF didn't at least fund something. We will know by April imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.