SFG 50.0% 0.3¢ seafarms group limited

More Works packages being advertised, page-71

1. 4,605 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1807
    Its something I'm sure we all ponder from time to time.

My feeling is that the initial price rise will depend upon a number of factors:
    1. What's the funding arrangement? Debt vs equity, and ultimate stake holding in PSD held by SFG;
    2. How PR focussed will management be? Will the company open up about the Feasibility Study outcomes including financial analysis, will it seek to get research reports undertaken by broker analysts?
    3. Will the market be more regularly informed of progress on PSD development? Will there be presentations to various groups of potential investors?

The research and regularity of updates will certainly impact on the preparedness of investors to buy into the story, and keep shareholders patient, with a vision for the future. This is where SFG will definitely need to improve from past practice IMO.

Although we can't forecast potential share price on a DCF basis until we have relevant numbers, I'm of the view that certainly 25 - 30 cents range in the first instance, knowing that there is still a while to first prawns after funding announcement is definitely possible.

In my particular case I'll probably continue to keep an eye on things, and convert options in the middle of the year, but unlikely to change my holdings substantially, depending on my own needs. Because I have already held for a long time I think I'd feel rather naked without my shareholding (its grown on me )

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SFG (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.3¢
Change
0.001(50.0%)
Mkt cap ! $14.51M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.2¢ 0.3¢ 0.2¢ $8.478K 3.120M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
31 27411056 0.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.3¢ 1186210 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SFG (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.