ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

moreld, check this out., page-2

1. 512 Posts.
    Thanks Skint,
    That's just the sort of story to worry a guy like me who sees agency problems in most management teams and boards. Maybe one day I'll be on that side of the fence and will better appreciate the problems they face. At the very least I'll appreciate the virtually risk-less rewards. Are you sure that board is sorry?

Once again, I don't quite understand your logic. It seems to be, look these people right royally mucked up and by inference Prana, by not doing a deal, hasn't. Is that it or am I missing something? I certainly concede that a bad deal may have resulted in a current lower market cap for Prana. However, I can only go by the deals that other firms in the AD space got at around the same time as Prana should have been doing a deal.

Ignoring NPV and opportunity cost etc which would only exacerbate the issue, Prana must now get a deal twice as good to ensure shareholders are not worse off (due to dilution).

Didn't BAM Capital play similar shorting shenanigans with Prana? Total unfounded speculation http://www.fusioninvesting.com/2009/09/unsmegingbelievable-is-bam-captial-trying-to-rort-prana-holders/

Skint, whether you're involved with Prana or not you should try some honest introspection. Perhaps see if you can come up with a list of ten things Prana have done wrong over recent years. If you do so, I'll do by best to list ten things they've done right.
    I suggest this as I find most investors fail to focus on what is most important, that is down side risk. If I sound over negative and not cheer-leading enough for you that is because I focus on the downside and let the upside take care of itself.

I'll start:
    1. Successful completion of PIIa trial of PBT2.
    2. Gained patents in US and Europe.
    3. Kept company afloat with fund raising in difficult environment. I recall at least two.

OK I give up, let's start with three a piece and maybe some other posters can chip in. I'm sure the $13M raised over the last two plus years must have resulted in more good things.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60011843 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125715587 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.