ATH 0.00% 0.4¢ alterity therapeutics limited

moreld, check this out., page-3

1. 5,891 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    Moreld, I appreciate your perspective. By the way, I meant sorry as used in the confederate states of the USA. Sorry = No good, worthless son of a btch, or sometimes used in conjunction with, preceeding SOB.

My point is that it is better to have no deal than one from those sharks if they think you are wounded. Bring on the raising for the phase2.

It is very easy to poke holes in a research effort breaking new ground in hindsight. I will not do it. But:

One thing I dont understand. Why dont they at least do a very small trial on advanced patients while nothing is going on, considering what they saw in the PBT1 trial.
    "Strong cognition jumps in severely affected patients. For severely affected Alzheimers patients the ADAS-Cog improvement with PBT1 was a massive 6 points, with a p-value of 0.016, suggesting that the drug was
    particular powerful in that sub-group."
    http://www.pranabio.com/downloads/analyst_reviews/SCE%20Report%2030%20Sept%202009.pdf
    No other disease modifying drug can do this. Nothing comes close. All the other companies are going after very early stage because they have been shown to have no effect on advanced AD. They are all going after the early stage and Prana is following. Why??? Seems to me a quicker route to market would be through advanced patients and may give patients more quality time before going into care.
    Gammagard got some good publicity from this trial and note from only 4 out of 4 patients. This was in mild to moderate. Almost as effective as PBT1 results.
    "On the ADAS-Cog, a test of cognition, change scores numerically favored the IGIV-treatment at 3, 6 and 9 months, with the difference reaching statistical significance at 3 and 9 months. The average change in ADAS-Cog score at nine months of treatment favored treatment with GAMMAGARD by 5.4 ADAS points. The average change in ADAS-Cog score at six months of treatment had favored GAMMAGARD by 2.6 ADAS points. In an analysis by dose arm, subjects receiving 0.4g IGIV/kg/2 weeks improved over baseline on ADAS-Cog scores in 4 of 4 cases at 9 months. None of the subjects given placebo initially showed comparable improvements."

Moreld, my only involvment with Prana is the same as you as a stock holder. I bought back in when I saw the price dropping.
    I dont mean to be a cheer squad, but if you post all the supporting data Prana have been producing to support the technology it probably seems that way.

They cant short here like they can on the Nasdaq. All that can be done is to bash the stock to try to destroy confidence. I have no problems calling any shorting trolls trying to effect the value of my stock.

Most analysts think it is worth 80c+ and the data package is just getting stronger and stronger, the competition continues to fail on a grand scale, as Prana's price creeps downward. Whats happening? I am in and buying more.
    That is just my opinion. I am not an expert in the field and have been wrong before.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ATH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $18.62M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
41 60011843 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 125715587 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
ATH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.