SYA 10.9% 2.6¢ sayona mining limited

Morella going bankrupt?, page-9

1. 4,032 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1461
    You gotta love the bsheet these guys talk dont you...how about this one...

# 2 their Answer: Yes the Morella Group has constant communications with investor groups an shareholders....LMAO oh my can you believe this bunch of Muppets had the audacity to put in how good they are at communicating ffs I'm still laughing my A Off...biggrin.png

And what about the explanation on spending #1 more bsheet with this...the company will continue its net operating cash flow at current levels they spent nearly 1.7million in 2 qtrs and only spent 102,000 on exploration an evaluation but they are going to cut back on exploration an evaluation expenses this qtr...Seriously you cannot make this stuff up far out.

AND guess what they are in control our your company people yes the Sesame Street Gang will devalue your holdings and its not hard to see...people need to band together and call an EGM and get rid of these Muppets before its to late...an make no mistake these trough munchers will sell you out at the drop of a hat and if we all sit back an wait it will be to late...so be warned.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYA (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.6¢
Change
0.003(10.9%)
Mkt cap ! $257.3M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.2¢ 2.6¢ 2.2¢ $839.1K 34.76M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 2202063 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 11953150 32
View Market Depth
Last trade - 11.45am 11/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SYA (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.